Thursday, March 12, 2009

Look what I can do!!


Well, Kaylee is continuing to grow like a weed and we have a feeling she is going to be crawling soon. She gets up on her hands and knees and then flops back down on her belly and starts kicking and moving her arms like she is free falling. I need to get some pictures of her and post them. So funny!!! My younger sister Lora is visiting this week with her son Dallin who is 2 and a half months. He is super cute! It has been fun to watch how Kaylee responds when she is around him. We will definitely be taking pictures of them together and I will be posting them soon. For now, here is a picture of Kaylee holding her bottle all by herself!! With that kind of coordination she is definitely going to become a pole-vaulter just like her mommy was!! Well at least I like to tell myself that. Dan is convinced that she will play water polo like he did. We will see.... :)


1 comment:

Peter and Mandy said...

She is so cute! What a talented baby you have.