Sunday, April 12, 2009

6 Months and Going Strong!!

Our little princess turned 6 months at the beginning of this month. We took her in for her 6 month check up and here are her stats:

Weight: 17 lbs. (75th Percentile)
Height: 28 in. (Off the charts!!!)
Head: 43 1/4 cm. (75th Percentile)


Just this last week Kaylee has discovered how to grab onto the side of her crib and pull herself up. Looks like we need to lower the bottom of the crib. I have to say though, I don't mind waking up to this beautiful little sunshine every morning. She is all smiles!!! She isn't usually cross eyed. I think it is because she is focusing in on my cell phone that I am taking the picture with. So funny!


Spending some good quality time with her Daddy. I love my babies!!! :)


She likes to hold one leg up in the air when she is drinking her bottle sometimes. I don't know why she does it but it makes us laugh every time.


So sleepy.

1 comment:

Peter and Mandy said...

You have one super adorable baby! I love the first picture, it's just too cute! I loved seeing her all smiles at the baby shower too.