Sunday, March 27, 2011

Declan's Blessing




Declan had his baby blessing at church today! It was a wonderful day and I was so grateful that some of our family and friends could be there. We are so lucky and grateful for all the love and support that we have so close by. One of our friends in the ward wrote down the blessing and gave it to me at the end of the meeting. I didn't even think to write it down and I was sooooooo grateful that she did.

Declan is a very calm and happy little dude which has made the transition to 2 kids easier, especially since Kaylee is DEFINITELY in her terrible 2 phase. We love our little Declan and are so blessed to have him in our family!

6 comments:

Luke and Lora Gamble said...

Declan is so cute! I love little boys dressed for church!

Peter and Mandy said...

Way cute outfit!

The Snead Family said...

wish we could have been there!! he is so adorable and i am so happy to hear he is a good baby:)

chicogrl said...

He looks so handsome in his little suit! I wish I could have been there! I really love your cute little family of four! xoxo

Bobo said...

Congrats! Little Declan is just so cute! I kept wanting to eat him! :)

Ellen said...

so glad we were able to make it. love that cute little boy xx